DEAR ANONYMOUS VISITORS: Please include your FIRST NAME. We need to know you're a real person. Security updates mean your comments likely will NOT be published unless you include your name. Sorry. Also, comments with hyperlinks might not make it through the heightened security system.
Other options: Click on the arrow next to "Anonymous" and choose either "Google Account" or "Name/URL"...
Your comment might not appear right away (even though we love you). PlantPostings uses comment moderation, and we read every comment before we publish.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great gardening day!
Well, that was a really fun read into pigeon towers and the biodegradable ones made out of mycelia. I am trying to imagine what it is like to eat pigeon - I guess I am glad that we have root vegetables!
ReplyDeleteInteresting, I had never heard of biodegradable dovecotes before.
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
Such an interesting concept — biodegradable pigeon towers made from natural materials. A thoughtful mix of ecology and design.
ReplyDeleteI did not know this possibility. Interesting!
ReplyDeleteHappy WW and a fine week!❤️😘
Brilliant. Love this.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥
Wow, I had no idea mycelium pigeon towers were a thing!
ReplyDeleteWow! Good share. That's amazing. #WordlessWednesday
ReplyDeleteOstras, es genial. Saludos desde España
ReplyDeleteWhat, wow this is amazing! I had no idea, great topic to post.
ReplyDeleteOdd but interesting!
ReplyDelete