May 24, 2022

A Little Blog Break to Prepare for the Fling

bench

Two of my favorite things to do are to share plant and gardening information with fellow gardeners and bloggers here in this space, and to visit your blogs. But I must take a break.

You see, we're ramping up for the Garden Bloggers Fling in Madison, June 23-26. We have a very small planning committee, and the details and last-minute planning are keeping me very busy.

Madison GB Fling 2022 Logo hi-res

We still have a few spots left on our second bus, if you're interested in attending. It's going to be amazing! But what's most amazing is the chance to reconnect with garden bloggers and online communicators ... friends I haven't seen since 2019 ... before COVID hit.

I know I'll see some of you there. Cheers!

I'll be back here and visiting your blogs in July. Until then, happy gardening and happy blogging!

8 comments:

  1. Sending prayers for a fantastic FLING!! Enjoy and I am looking forward to hearing all about it.
    Happy Gardening and Happy Fling!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carla! We will be sharing the highlights. :)

      Delete
  2. Best wishes with all you have on your plate as you count down to the Fling, Beth. I'm sorry I won't be there this here but hope to see you at the next one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, wish you could attend. Hope to see you at a future Fling. :)

      Delete
  3. Excited that this is finally happening. I see lots of names on the list from bloggers I read to those I met at the Chicago Fling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, lots of old friends and new friends, too. Looking forward to touring your garden again, Linda!

      Delete
  4. Take care of yourself, going to need a small holiday to recover afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course you need a break. Flings are a big event with a lot of details to handle. Sorry to be missing this one--the ones I've managed to attend were AWESOME.

    Best wishes for a whole lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

DEAR ANONYMOUS VISITORS: Please include your FIRST NAME. We need to know you're a real person. Security updates mean your comments likely will NOT be published unless you include your name. Sorry. Also, comments with hyperlinks might not make it through the heightened security system.

Your comment might not appear right away (even though we love you). PlantPostings uses comment moderation, and we read every comment before we publish.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great gardening day!