May 19, 2011

Graceful simplicity

I like to support local artisans and small businesses. When I saw this unique vase, I knew I had to have one. I ended up buying three: one for my mom, one for my mother-in-law, and one for me.


Isn’t it pretty? Each vase is unique. The glazes, colors, and details vary. This one features a whimsical dragonfly.


Just add water and a few flowers from your garden. The tapered stem holders draw water from the bowl.


Enjoy! To order your own vase (or a toad house or a stepping stone), visit Garden Delights Pottery’s website at bcgardendelights.com.

5 comments:

  1. Indeed unique and thanks for sharing ... I can think of many uses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so unusual and simple ... lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice and a beautiful colour too to contrast with foliage. Wish I lived local ;)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Joey: They look great with just a few flowers inserted.

    @Donna: Yes, they're unique. A great conversation-starter.

    @Laura: I know they ship, but I don't know how far away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea...I work in clay; I may have to pinch this idea ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

(Your comment might not appear right away. PlantPostings uses comment moderation, and we read every comment before we publish.)